ITSC strives to assist HSMC to become an elite private university with world-class IT services, support, and applications. To achieve this mission, we have four goals:
Infrastructure and Facilities
- To manage a world-class network and system infrastructure for our services and applications.
- To maintain our IT/AV facilities, especially in classrooms and laboratories, to ensure high availability.
- To enforce security measures and monitor the system operation to prevent from hacking and intrusion.
Teaching and Learning
- To manage our e-learning platforms to support teaching and learning.
- To introduce innovative technologies to enhance teaching and learning.
- To provide support to teachers and students in the use of IT/AV for teaching and learning.
Consultation and Development
- To consult with departments on their IT needs for automation, analytics, and research projects.
- To develop useful applications that will enhance college operations and user services.
- To assist college and departments to generate information reports for management decisions.
Services and Support
- To receive calls from users and provide timely support on needs and problems.
- To monitor IT/AV facilities and take preventive actions whenever possible.
- To execute maintenance and upgrade plans and keep facilities in good working order.
We have 3 professional service teams that provide key services highlighted as follows:
|Application Development Service||
|Network and System Service||
|User Support Service||
Besides, we also provide consultancy service to departments and users on IT needs for automation, analytics, and research projects. You are most welcome to contact us at email@example.com.
Should you have any inquiries about our services, please feel free to contact us by the following methods:
IT Help Desk
|Opening Hours||Monday - Friday: 08:30 - 18:00
Saturday: 9:00 - 12:00
Sunday & public holidays: Closed