Printing service is available and supported by designated photocopiers in the campus. On 1st September each year, each bachelor degree student is provided a print quota of 500 pages. All unused quota is accumulated to next year until graduation, or student can refill his/her print quota at the rate of $20 (which is equivalent to 100 pages) when necessary. Students can refill via the 24-hours HSMC Payment Stations. For station locations, please visit here.
Mobile printing service is a new service initiated by ITSC to support users to bring their own devices (BYOD) to the College. Users may login to https://mprint.hsmc.edu.hk and enjoy the following benefits:
- Support mobile phones and tablets printing
Since mobile printing service utilizes the latest web technology, the users can print from not only the notebook computers but also the mobile phones or tablet devices. It supports Windows, Mac, Android and iOS without any additional software installed.
- Print anywhere in campus
Using WiFi or wired network, users can upload their files via the mobile print portal anywhere in campus.
- Collect the printouts from any copierOnce a file is uploaded, users may collect their printouts from any copiers around the campus at any time.
What printing functions are supported by the photocopier?
Photocopier printing service supports “Color Printing”, “Duplex Printing”, “Mutipage Printing” and “Follow You Print”.
- Color Printing: You can do color printing via the photocopiers. Please refer to the information posted next to the photocopiers for detailed instructions.
- Duplex Printing: You are encouraged to print both sides of the paper to reduce paper usage.
- Mutipage Printing: You can even save papers by printing more than 2 pages on the same paper.
- Follow You Print: You can print your handouts via any designated photocopiers available in the college.
How to use Follow You print?
How to use Follow You print:
- Send your print job to the “Universal Printer” print queue.
- Bring your student ID Card with you.
- Look up a photocopier and follow the instruction next to or on the cover of it
Where are the photocopiers located?
Photocopiers are available in the following locations:
Where can I check my print quota?
You can check your “Photocopier” print quota by logging into http://printquota.hsmc.edu.hk/ with your account (accessible inside the campus only).
What is the printing charge?
A full list of charging reference can be found next to each photocopier.
What can I do if I have hardware problems of photocopiers?
Should you encounter hardware problems using the photocopiers, please contact 3963-5100 for support.